Those just starting blogging may have asked that question for yourself and come to this post is because it must have searched on Google, that is, it is a being with doubts.

In my mind there is no better or worse, there is what is good for you, what you have mastered, is the same thing to ask, what do you prefer, fat or thin, blondes or brunettes, new or old, each will have its particularity and you will always find something special in each of them.

But forgetting a little blah blah blah and being more to the point to understand the advantages and disadvantages of both (According to my humble opinion):

Wordpress Advantages:

  •     - More resources
  •     - Plugin Support
  •     - Thousands of Free Templates options
  •     - Theoretically more professional look
  •     - Used by 99% of professional bloggers
  •     - Fully customizable
  •     - He is your property, you are the owner, you can change anything you want, from the user feedback to every detail of construction and organization.

Wordpress Disadvantages:

  •     - Requires a hosting server normally paid.
  •     - Requires a domain normally paid.
  •     - Requires a normally greater knowledge.
  •     - Concern backups

Blogger Advantages:

  •     - Ease and convenience
  •     - No concern with hosting
  •     - No expenditure in all it's free blogger
  •     - Stability, to be on Google's servers, hardly your Blogger will be off the air
  •     - Real-time statistics and integrated Adsense.

Blogger Disadvantages:

  •     - Do not allow comments to the editor
  •     - He's not your truth, you are the owner, but in fact the blog is under the Google domain
  •     - Does not have much respect on the net compared with a proper domain blog
  •     - Limited Edition more compared to Wordpress - No support for plugins

Conclusion: Wordpress or Blogger?

Who am I to say what is best for you? I can answer what I think best for me and yet I'm still always in doubt, moreover, I believe that doubt is something common in everyone's life is not it?

 Who To Guess What Is The best Blogger Or WordPress? Advantages and Disadvantages For Newbie Blogger
What Is The Best Blogger Or WordPress


In fact, I think that Blogger has evolved that its new redesign, with it you can do high sites, super professional, the same, the "http://trickofblogging.blogspot.com/" I believe that is a very nice level, exceeding much Wordpress that have there.

I'm talking well Blogger because I think there's no reason to speak ill of something so great, but that does not mean I do not have sites in Wordpress, I do have several ...

Impression I have:

If you search around, you'll find about 90% of bloggers Wordpress defending tooth and nail, and some even indicate the blogger for beginners, some suggest to start on blogger and then move to Wordpress acquiring self-control.

My opinion is lighter, I think each is each and every project is a project and everything is possible to do in life is to one platform or another, the http://trickofblogging.blogspot.com/ is designed to be developed in blogger and never I will change it to Wordpress, I think it looks cooler talk Blogger using Blogger, all my other sites are in Wordpress, but this is not and never will be.

Post a Comment

Thanks For Comment This Blog Post. Like It And Subscribe It.

 
Top